3/16/2011

Headache - something, such as a problem, that causes annoyance or trouble

Here is how I spent my Saturday.

Waking up, I walked from my bedroom, to the bathroom and back. Sitting back down on my bed I saw my feet had become blackened from the short trip. Time to clean. Not only did I clean my floors I also decided that after over a year of living with other people's cat prints on my walls, it was time for them to go as well. After cleaning the dirt spots off I now realise there is a blank wall in my room with nothing on it. Most disturbing.

After little consideration I decided I wanted to put up a tree in my room. Made of masking tape. An idea, I will admit, that was totally stolen from a classmate way cooler than me. It looks pretty good so far. It's not done. I'll put up pictures when it is.

Taking a break from what I can only describe as 'Masking Tape Smell Headache', Nick and I watched Victor/Victoria together. I started drinking one of the Margarita handles we had left over from our last party and have continued into my bedroom where I currently watch Beauty and the Beast.

It has been a lovely day of nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment