1/10/2011

Travel - change location; move, travel, or proceed

I've been traveling for my job for two weeks now and have been stupid busy and tired. Not to mention a wave of sickness that has come over my house in the past month. The first down in the battle were Nick and Parv. Nick is just now getting better and it has been almost a month. Now Casey is down with something. I wish I had one of those bio hazard suits from E.T. that I could crawl into. I would sit in my room breathing funny and watch TV on my computer, which when you really think about it isn't too much of a departure from my everyday routine.

Really none of this excuses the fact that I haven't been updating.

A short list of shows I'm currently obsessing over for the first time or re-watching:
Pushing Daisies
30 Rock
Battlestar Galactica
Doctor Who (Series 5)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Arrested Development

No comments:

Post a Comment