12/02/2010

Happiness - state of mind or feeling characterized by contentment, love, satisfaction, pleasure, or joy.

This morning in another autopsy program...
"Today's Sesame Street is brought to you by the letter Y, for Y-incision."
*cue me laughing un-professionally off camera again*
I swear, it's like he does this on purpose.

While filling out paperwork this morning, the fact that the year is almost over fully hit me. I'm really happy with how this year is turning out. I love the friends I've made. I love the house I live in. I love my roomates. I had one of the greatest summers of my life. My job is awesome. I feel so stupidly happy and laugh constantly. The pessimist in me feels like I should be knocking on wood every five minutes.

Then, the times where I start to get down, I just think: "At least I don't have this job."

No comments:

Post a Comment