10/06/2010

Rip it up

I'm starting to think I should change the name of this blog to: Nerdy Things Joe Says.

So Joe and I are working and I see a new wallpaper on his desktop. This wallpaper:
I take it in. Appreciate it. Then I remark, "That's very pretty....what is it?" Joe replies, "The LHC." then turns to face me. I raise an eyebrow, "Huh?"

At this, Joe begins to shake his head gravely, then pantomimes taking something off my shoulder and begins to rip this invisible thing up.
"What is that?"
"I'm ripping up your nerd card."
"Whu-?"
"The large hadron collider, Kyle! Come'on!"
"I still don't-"
"The valentines day ep of Big Bang where Sheldon wants to go?" I've recently gotten him into TBBT.
I must still have a blank look on my face, because he continues to shake his head from side to side, judging me, as he always does.

No comments:

Post a Comment