9/18/2010

Comics

Early this week I agreed to be apart of a 24 hour theatre festival with Whistling in the Dark.

Kal, the director, called me tonight to make sure I was still in,
"Of course," I say.
He asks, "How much do you know about comic books?"
"Uhhhhh....."

Each writer/director got a prompt, his was Wednesday. He has decided to write a script based around comic books being released on Wednesdays. I feel very lame because this is one feather I do not have in my nerd cap. I read comics. I enjoy them. However I do not have the vast knowledge that say, some of the guys I went to school with have. I wish I could help him out. If he wanted to know more about Manga I could have given him my number in the eighth grade. Eighth grade me would have been all over that.

No comments:

Post a Comment